Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Vendor
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up this jeep from a friend
Brandy new tires, rebuilt trans, 2 new window regulators
It hit a pole and jacked up the front end. Aside from the loose exhaust, front damage and the steering wheel needing an alignment it runs really great. 230k miles on it.

What should I do with it?
Thinking I could make some parts but I'm not much of a jeep guy so I'd have to see what people would want.
Always wanted to fab up a jeep bumper but not sure if I have time for that right now with colder weather coming up very soon.
Sell it. Part it out. Trade it.

Not sure what to do. I do a lot of daily driving so this won't help with the low gas mileage and high miles it has.
Any ideas?

Attachments

·
Registered
VerticalScope Sucks
22,734 Posts
Parts for those things are cheap. Get some metal and toss it on it.

Then sell it if you want. Or just cut the fenders and dominate.

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
Pirate says:

Find the closest tuff truck comp and beat the ever living shit out of it until it catches fire or will no longer move. Video the whole thing and post it here...... Profit? :laughing:

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
make sure to post pics sideways... take shitty pics...

make sure to be vague

hope for the best...

welcome to pirate.

·
Vendor
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How well do jeeps do at pushing snow? If I can find myself a cheap plow I can save myself hours of shoveling this winter :D

·
Old School
1,878 Posts
I know a place in the woods . . . where nobody gives a fawk . . . and vehicles like that go to die.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Might as well put some tires on it have fun with it till you figure out what your plans are. Parts are cheap to lift it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 20 Posts