Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
Sniff, Sniff, I am so proud..

:flipoff2:

God they are pretty when they are new ;)

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
helocat said:
Who had the best price on the TR's? Or is this a direct deal?

Mark
I believe it is direct.
I have never heard of someone getting them from anywhere but TR. Or Avalanche Engineering (more expensive but have avalanche carved into the ring.:rolleyes: )

SORV was going to sell them for a while but complications changed their mind.

Be warned, it sometimes takes a while to get the product.

I do really like them though.

·
8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They were 245 a piece. Pretty spendy but its what I wanted. I was going to go with hummer wheels but I dont really like them so I went this route. By the way they are 16.5x10s I am putting 39.5.15s on them.

·
8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BJ On Roids said:

yeah what he said ;) :flipoff2: got any answers?:confused:
Well I really dont know:( When I talked to Howe I told them what I was doing and he hooked me up. Its for 2"bore 8" stroke 2500 psi RAM. I will find the info though cause I want to know to. This is all going to a eaton no bypass orbital valve. I will be taking pictures of the instal and posting them.

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
USFSIHC said:
They were 245 a piece. Pretty spendy but its what I wanted. I was going to go with hummer wheels but I dont really like them so I went this route. By the way they are 16.5x10s I am putting 39.5.15s on them.
Dam, price went up...

I paid $170 a piece for mine..

·
8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
rfrey said:
How much was your hydro set up??? [/QUOT

2500 PSI ram 2"bore 8"stroke=70$
Eaton orbital valve with adaptor to steering wheel=400$
Res/pump/pulley=400$
2 sets of hoses=250$
sorta expencive but its going to be nice. I thought about going assist and thats about the same cost. Plus my rig rides trailer and does not need to be street leagal.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Was trying to decide the same thing...hydro assist, or full hydro. I ended up odering the kit from West Texas Off Road...their Red Neck Ram (assist). $450 and the rebuild your box, give you the ram, hoses, fittings, and all the mounting hardware. I am trying to keep it street legal, so I don't have a real expensive rig that I can't run to the store in. (personal).

Anyway, I bet you will love that set up!

Good luck

1 - 20 of 22 Posts