Pirate 4x4 banner

Got one of my D60 fronts today, few Q's

836 views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  james west 
#1 ·
I picked up one of my two D60 fronts today, it is open diff, 4.10s which is what my rear is right now (35 spl spooled).

The other one i got is a Military, locked, 4.56's. I got these for my usually extremely cheap prices :flipoff2:

Anyhow, my question is : i realize that i can't put the 4.10's on the detroit with the 4.56's, so should i just put the 4.56 axle under there and re-gear and re-spool the rear? Or sell it and just pay for a detroit in the 4.10 one??

Either way, one of them is going to be sold (AHEM= FOR SALE :flipoff2: ). The one with the 4.10s has new ujoints, needs the rotors turned, is SUPER clean, tight kingpins and the like, don't know the condition of the military one, im assuming not TOO bad. So mostly im just bragging about having 2 D60 fronts, but i really could use some input :D

Whichever one i go with is of course gonna have 35 spl outers and OTT arms, and a locker and probably polyperformance d-flanges.

TIA

sk

See less See more
#2 ·
My guess

My guess is that the military front won't have a Detroit in it. The three I've had didn't :flipoff2: :D Two were open and one had a limited slip and all were olive drab.

As far as gears, that's up to you but I'd keep the better axle for yourself.

So what's "extremely cheap" ? Last one I purchased was $ 300 and it came with the matching 14 bolt.

#6 ·
scoutkid said:
well, i just got a little excited, and me and the two buddies dropped in the 4.10 axle in like two hours :D so yeah, the military one is for sale! Anywho thx for the ideas!!!
if we can find a way to get it to WA for $500 total.... I'd send you cash tomorrow!!

:D

actually, I'm serious, PM or e-mail me... if, + shipping, if cheap enough....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.