Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have our own small piece of heaven ... 3 30 yard end dumps of boulders... I have to build the course still but cant wait to try it out... Im going to try to make it as hard as possible with holes ect... Thinking a boomerang shape with one sweet wedge spot with a bunch of twisties...and tie rod getters with a axle snapper here and there...

Attachments

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
That is very cool.
If you have beer in the shop fridge, Id be glad to come over and drink it while I show you some sweet lines through your rocks.:flipoff2:

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dude I just saw your ride... why dont you come up and we will go to the highlakes and then finish it off with a keg here...?? cmon Jeff...
mike-

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
I think Jeff needs to try Snowballs revenge:D What da ya think Mike?:D

·
Registered
802 Posts
Hey, where did you pick those rocks up at? And if you paid for them, what did you give for them? Why I am asking is because I have been looking for a place up here in Alaska that sells rocks like that.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Snowballs revenge would kill jeff....44" tsls got spanked ...so did both front axle shafts...
traded a winch for them.... 375 a load if I where to buy um

Mike-

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Mike,

I hear you are having an open house party this weekend.

What's up ???

Can everyone bring the rigs and try out the rock pile ???

·
Registered
27,625 Posts
Yawnnnnn...let's see the setup first:flipoff2: Ummm yeah forgot about the show this weekend and managed to obligate myself to a full day of tractor work on sat :(

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
I am looking at getting a couple of loads of 3 to 5 ton rocks but don't know if they are big enough. What size rock did you get?

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
Air Ride said:
I am looking at getting a couple of loads of 3 to 5 ton rocks but don't know if they are big enough. What size rock did you get?

Mike,
His bigger rocks are in the 3 - 5 ton range, judging by the photos.

·
Registered
4,620 Posts
Wilson said:
Yawnnnnn...let's see the setup first:flipoff2: Ummm yeah forgot about the show this weekend and managed to obligate myself to a full day of tractor work on sat :(
what show? grand opening?

·
Registered
4,320 Posts
I may have to put on my old 235s to go over them...LOL I would like to run that rock mound in Ca Park going up 32, tried to but was told I couldnt play on em....:(
I wont be there this weekend though to play, will be up at my place in Cedarville eliminating about 3000 ground squirrels this week...

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
as per the flier:

Want to know how much articulation your rig has?

Then come to B&T on march 29, 2003 starting 10:00am

We will have a ramp to drive on
A scale to weigh your rig
Car Crushing,
and
Rock Crawling Demonstration

bring the family!
there will be food, contests and a raffle for 33x12.50x15 pro comp mud terrain (winner may pay the difference fore upgrade)

Bring your rig to enter our Best Trial Built rig contest....and win a 100.00 certificate

2284 west ivy street
chico ca 95928
530 342 3003

·
Registered
27,625 Posts
Hard to tell from the pics, but I work with those same type of rocks all year long, and his largest rocks appear to be more on the scale of 2 tons max.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts