Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Time to locate Greystone Colorado. That is a "field of dreams". Who knows this guy....?

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
:(
Wow, is the guy sure that is in Greystone, Colorado?

There is a field just like that in Fort Collins. I have pics of some of the Cruisers in it. I tried talking to the people that own the lot, but they won't tell me anything about the Cruisers.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
:( :( :( :( :( I need parts

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
So these classic LC's are just wasting away? :(
Maybe instead of some overanxoius cruiserhead showing up with a car hauler & cash isn't the way to deal with this guy(s). Is this a salvage yard business or some old farmer's collection? Has anyone contacted the person(s) who own them?

·
Registered
556 Posts
yeah I belive it's way out there as well...we love more info about this place tho.

·
Registered
17,122 Posts
group buy!!!!

it'd be a bummer for them to just waste away, although most of em, if not all, look more than good enough to bring back to life.

3 more LVs for the registry!!!!! :D

·
Registered
784 Posts
That's unbelievable! 3 LV's AND a 25. :eek: Okay, somebody find out what's up with the owner and post the info. Is this guy sittin' in the corner of this lot with an AK47, or is he willing to sell? CO ain't that far away.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Doesn;t someone here own a car carrier?

Orange.........all those nice chrome hood emblems...........even a t-bird

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Someday I hope to build an LV.. That sight makes me cry! Just no room in the stable right now and too many projects going on to grab another! Dang..
TrainRech? you need one of those LV's.. I'm available for the roadtrip! :)

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Land Cruiser Junky said:
CO ain't that far away.
Your absolutely right, and one FJ45lv is simply not enough. MUST have a stall mate for my soon to be 45lv. I have issues I think, I dont even have the FJ45lv here and I already want another... :shaking:

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Nothing wrong with Cruiser Lust and envy Brett... We all got it! If I had a spare bay for another FJ.. I'd be all over it..
Junky! What's wrong with a good old fashioned road trip! Heck I'll pack up some tools, meet you out there, we'll do a bit of wrenchin on it and drive it back to LA! Comeon! Brett can grab the other one next to it.. Put the clip from the 25 on it before we go and your golden!

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
cruiserbrett said:
Your absolutely right, and one FJ45lv is simply not enough. MUST have a stall mate for my soon to be 45lv. I have issues I think, I dont even have the FJ45lv here and I already want another... :shaking:
Compensation for the one stolen. Perfectly normal reaction. If it persists, it means two things: You've not gotten over the loss and you dig LVs [Captain Obvious here :laughing:]

Actually, I'm posting to ask the obvious important question. Were all those Cruisers just left unregistered, or would one have to deal with a "salvage title". Imagine trying to sell a restored LV with a salvage title! Wouldn't that cut into the asking price? Sorry if this rains some reality down on the find, but if we discover no salvage titles involved...YIPPEE!

Walt<><

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
in WA at least it doesn't matter if the reg has expired it could have sat 30 years un-reg'd and its not problem, no salvage title. dont know about CO

4x4Poet said:
Actually, I'm posting to ask the obvious important question. Were all those Cruisers just left unregistered, or would one have to deal with a "salvage title". Imagine trying to sell a restored LV with a salvage title! Wouldn't that cut into the asking price? Sorry if this rains some reality down on the find, but if we discover no salvage titles involved...YIPPEE!

Walt<><

·
Registered
17,122 Posts
in CA a vehicle gets dropped from the DMV computer if it has'nt been registered for more than 7 years. when you do go to register it, the DMV puts you down as the "original owner". no salvage title.
and even if it had a salvage title, who cares if it's in good shape?!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts