Registered
4,738 Posts
Not anymore Woody, they raised the price JUST after I bought mine... :D :D

·
TJK
2,308 Posts
Eskimo said:
Not anymore Woody, they raised the price JUST after I bought mine... :D :D
When did you buy yours? They still had them for $865 ten days ago.

TJK

·
Registered
5,687 Posts
PartsAmerica ==Kragens. Common in these parts. I'll second that!

DANG just looked it up... part# 38631 $1119.99 DANG!

I bought an 8274-50 from BNTMike on the list. I was pissed as there was some funky chit... I suspect the box was opened, then resealed, as some of the stuff in it was messed with. Winch was new, but missing the mounting hardware kit plate. Plastic bushing got busted up. Didn't really need the mounting plate, but damn if I paid for it... it should have been in the box! ZERO followup from Mike. Talked to him a couple of times, he promised to have it dropped shipped from Warn. Finally got tired of wasting my time trying to get any replacement parts from him. :mad3:

Some folks gripe about CCOT... but their Winch Mount bumper looks pretty stock, and isn't bad for mounting. The winch clears the Sag steering box, all the better. :)

For mounting idea's, check the 8274 on FJ thread... winch mount

Tom :usa:

·
Registered
44 Posts
I saw a 8274-50 a few days ago in the for sale section of tennessee4x4.com. Was like 750 or so..

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
If anyone is near Chestertown Maryland, I have an old 8274 there that needs a new motor. Cable is in good shape, $200 for the unit? Or you could pay shipping. Last winch I shipped was around $60 ground.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts