Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I have a problem I was hoping you might be able to help me solve.

I purchased the Gottrikes tubing bender plans and haven't received them.

Emailed Frank Takas, three times and still no response. eurofrank.

It appears this isn't the first time he has done not responded after perusing the web, Standard MO from what I can see. He states that the plans are sent within 24 hours, which has long since past.

I was planning on knocking this out this weekend but apparently that isn't going to happen unless I miraculously get a set of plans? Like that's ever going to happen...

Im not sure what the deal is with this guy but I agreed to his business rules and he hasn't followed through with his own process... I pay for things so that I can work on my time and save my time not for others to screw me over on their time.

If Frank has no intentions of following through then he shouldn't be offering any product or services for sell. Especially if he isn't going to follow his promises and business processes.

I don't like being scre*ed over by guys like this and don't appreciate it. Then they get all ticked off because they screwed up and steal from others.

I don't wish to offend anyone, and please accept my apologies if I have.

Any insight you might provide would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.
R

·
Registered
13 Posts
I ordered plans from Frank and received them the same day. I don't know Frank but maybe something came up. Not sure when you placed the order but it is Easter weekend.

After reviewing the plans I realized I didn't have the ability to make the bushings so ordered them as well. They shipped out in 2 days of placing the order.

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Same thing happened to me when I bought mine last year. I didn't get a response from him until I filed a Paypal claim like 5 days after I bought them and didn't receive any response to my emails, then he answered with something about how he was out of town.

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
I ordered plans from Frank and received them the same day. I don't know Frank but maybe something came up. Not sure when you placed the order but it is Easter weekend.

After reviewing the plans I realized I didn't have the ability to make the bushings so ordered them as well. They shipped out in 2 days of placing the order.
if you build the one style, you don't need the bushings, mine works fine without them.

·
Mayor of Flat Rock
696 Posts
He sent mine the same evening I ordered them.

But sometimes he is out of pocket for a few days. Send him another email.

R

·
0 Posts
Did you ever receive your plans? I'm in the same boat right now. I ordered a set of plans and "style b" bushings almost a week ago and still haven't received the plans. I sent Frank an email after I didn't get the plans in the 24 hours as mentioned on his site but still nothing. Does anyone know if he is still in business?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts