Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My pain is our teams gain. I will have the most getting it, detailed notes of any team in the Baja 1000 for this race. I will be providing my GPS file to both 1700 and 118. With my notes any monkey will be able to drive without crashing. :flipoff2:

edit - My file is NOT to be shared with ANY other vehicle. Not even a chase truck!!! Chase trucks will be provided with an excellent GPS file with access roads, the race course, highways etc. by BFG.

·
Registered
69 Posts

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
edit - My file is NOT to be shared with ANY other vehicle. Not even a chase truck!!! Chase trucks will be provided with an excellent GPS file with access roads, the race course, highways etc. by BFG.
Can I get it after the race, Shelley and I are thinking of coming back on parts of the race track

or I could just buy the PCI - oh never mind....:laughing:

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts
Cool, I'll be able to read you your own notes on our leg. Either that or you will have it so down by then I can just kick back and look out the window and watch all the pretty scenery:flipoff2:

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Cool, I'll be able to read you your own notes on our leg. Either that or you will have it so down by then I can just kick back and look out the window and watch all the pretty scenery:flipoff2:

Sorry MD, but I guess Lance didn't tell you that your job includes making sure Lance Cath does not fall off :laughing:

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Also I have a file for chase trucks with all the roads and streets in baja, post your e mail if you would like a copy.

Like lance said you will also get a chase file later with the chase roads.

Please

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
19,786 Posts
Man, this is going to be easy!
Now when we disappear to go "prerunning" I don't have to be caught in a lie to really say I'm going fishing :LMAO:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts