Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
www.greatknivesgreatprices.com I bought a Boker Automat 101 from this guy on the 14th. Paid for it over the website with my card. I paid a little extra for two day shipping. I have yet to recieve a response to my two e-mails and my one phone call. A little research (via his ebay store) shows he is a young (21 year old - not that that matters necessarily) new business owner. There are a lot of negatives on his ebay feedback which I wish I had seen prior to ordering on the website.

Anyway - I'm going to give him a little more time to respond, but just curious if anyone has dealt with this guy???? If not successful (as it sounds in a lot of the ebay cases), anybody in Florida want to knock on his door and get me my $75 back?

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
In case anyone cares...Don't do business with this guy, he's a fucking reject. After two unreturned e-mails asking nicely for a status, and a polite telephone voicemail to a cell phone, I find a third phone number (different from the two his website notes) listed on my check card transaction number. A call to that and he promptly answers. I told him I simply wanted a status since he hadn't returned my other inquiries.

He asked what I ordered, and I told him the Boker...he said they are out of stock and have been for 3 months, he "expects them in next week though." :shaking: I told him it was "in stock" according to your website, he said, "well it's not." I asked how I could cancel my order and he said "dispute it with your credit card company." I said they aren't going to refund my exorbitant $15 shipping rate, and he said there was nothing he could do about it.

So after reading the similar ebay feedback, I think it's safe to say this guy is a POS. Maybe I'll go into the knife selling business just to piss this guy out of the water. This shit just pisses me off. Sorry, rant over.

Anyone know where I can get a Boker Automat IN STOCK?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts