Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 728 Posts

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup, this needs its own thread :laughing: I found one and am negotiating the details to get it to me. :evil: Lets keep this thread to owners and modifications of them.
so lets start:
1) who has one?
2) what modifications have you done?
3) what problems have you had?
4) what will you be doing to it?
5) how bad do you want one if you do not have one? :flipoff2:

This bitch will be getting a real or airsoft HK collapsible stock fitted to it and a airsoft rail handguard, optic mont and a simple red dot or knock-off aimpoint. Then tax stamp and fucking cut :laughing: I would like to see if I can use a 10/22 stub to make a "HB" version with its own threads at the muzzle.

I do not need to drop the cash for "real" HK shit for it and airsoft shit can handle a 22

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry, some pics for those who have no clue what I am talking about

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
All I can add is that I can sell them for 450$ and a handjob shipped to your FFL
you may wish to add how many you have in stock :evil:

·
Registered
7,403 Posts
Stay away from Remington ammo. Everything else seems to shoot ok.

No mods yet. Trying to locate a decent collapsible stock...hard to find item.

Classic Army B&T Style Sliding stock.

Some guns are shooting up to 12" high. The German dude Mike from GSG, seems to be pretty good with his customer service & is manufacturing a new rear sight for it. I'm throwing a cheap scope on mine for now, even though mine shoots great.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,026 Posts
I drooled on one at the fun shop a few weeks ago,:smokin:

+1, I want one

That is all:flipoff2:

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Me wants. There was an article in Shotgun News about them awhile back and it was prety positive. The colapsible stock variations were lacking compared to a factory HK stock but everything else was spot-on.

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Me wants. There was an article in Shotgun News about them awhile back and it was prety positive. The colapsible stock variations were lacking compared to a factory HK stock but everything else was spot-on.
I have seen them converted for "normal" HK stocks so I see no reason why I could not convert it to a "real" colapsable stock seeing as the "good" airsoft ones are $60-70 and "real" ones are $90-100
Why half ass when I can do it right. Fuck, I may pick up a gutted Navy FCG just for looks :evil::laughing:

1 - 20 of 728 Posts