1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
12,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
554 Posts
Those eBay mags are for a S&W 4013 all metal pistol and from the S&W website, it shows to use a different mag than a Sigma series pistola does....

Here's a 4013 pic:

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
no wrong mags. search "Sigma 40" looks like this

oh and i learned how to make your trigger pull a LOT less :evil:

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
Keith Strong said:
SHARE SHARE SHARE!!!!!!!! :D :bounce:

Anybody wanna send me some 14 rounders from where you live? :grinpimp:
I was fucking with my 9V and learned somethin :evil:
ok remove the slide like normal, push the rear pin out above your grip.
remove the sear/group/block thingie from the back of the frame. it may take some wiggleing but comes right out in one piece.

no be carefull not to loose shit and remember where stuff goes. There is one pin and should be 2-3 springs in there (model depending) there will be a "pigtail" style spring at the bottom over the only pin .

remove the pin and throw out that spring it serves nothing but to increace the trigger pull.
now from what i have seen in the diagrams the newer Sigma's had 2 coil springs in there while mine has only one. you will need only the long skinny spring in there for it to work correctly :D

it will drop 4-5lbs off the trigger pull

·
Registered
12,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
usmcdoc14 said:
I was fucking with my 9V and learned somethin :evil:
ok remove the slide like normal, push the rear pin out above your grip.
remove the sear/group/block thingie from the back of the frame. it may take some wiggleing but comes right out in one piece.

no be carefull not to loose shit and remember where stuff goes. There is one pin and should be 2-3 springs in there (model depending) there will be a "pigtail" style spring at the bottom over the only pin .

remove the pin and throw out that spring it serves nothing but to increace the trigger pull.
now from what i have seen in the diagrams the newer Sigma's had 2 coil springs in there while mine has only one. you will need only the long skinny spring in there for it to work correctly :D

it will drop 4-5lbs off the trigger pull
Gonna try that. Thanks man! :beer:

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
my S&W "sigma" is ACCURATE !!!! like way more accurate than any 9mm glock i have fired :eek: if it wasnt for the hard ass triggerpull "pulling" rounds to the right (before trigger mods) :laughing:

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
Keith Strong said:
You talking about here.......
that WHOLE group comes out by pushing out the black pin just above where your hand goes.

at the base is the "pig tail" spring.

dont make me have to use the camera phone :laughing:

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
wow, no wonder i never found any onfo from searching. that guys thread is only a few months ago. cant believe no one else tried this

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
Keith Strong said:
Which spring comes out?
the one closest to "me" the PIGTAIL lookin one. push out that pin and remove that one.

and read that thread i linked also :flipoff2:

·
Registered
12,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Green one is out (after searching the room for it when it sprung :laughing: ) Red one appears to be 2 springs, one over the other....I wonder what removing one of those would do :D

Attachments

1 - 20 of 63 Posts