Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Master Apprentice
1,896 Posts
Im not even that angry, it just kind of sucks the hope out of me. How the hell were these people raised? :shaking:

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Seems like the poster is right.

A buddy of mine just spent 9 months fighting to get his gun back from a Fish & Game dept. He had to plea and pay just as stated.

·
Registered
9,073 Posts
Yep.... all one of those folks have to do is lie and be halfway decent at it.... you end up in court. Then it boils down to how much money you have... itll cost you $5000 to $10000 in lawyer fees if you go to trial. I dont know about you.... but 99% of people cant afford to spend that kind of money

·
Registered
62 Posts
I truly feel sorry for the people that think that way. Maybe one day they will wake up and actually enjoy freedom rather then be a sheltered communist.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
that shit makes my fucking blood boil...people like that should be put down like a fucking dog...WTF! lie to the cops, they are no better than street thugs and scum...

·
Registered
66 Posts
Seeing that really makes me angry. Not just for the fact they are violating your rights as a legal gun owner, but think about how much time and money is wasted on for an officer to respond, do the paperwork and have the courts process it. I'm sure these are the same people that whine that the police aren't spending enough time tracking down murders and drug dealers too. Kinda hard when they have to respond to false reports.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
personally i wouldn't flag it, i would report it to the police department....

·
Premium Member
35,608 Posts
So if you shoot them, you could lie and say they were threatening you.
Does it work that way?

·
In GOD we trust. USA
13,089 Posts
personally i wouldn't flag it, i would report it to the police department....
x2

Isn't it illegal to file a false report? Would it be illegal to educate others to file false reports? :shaking:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Wait, if you have your concealed carry liscence, then why would they see your weapon? If they can see it, then your already breaking the law. Unless of course you have a valid reason for pulling it out. Pretty sure most states have laws on "printing" and damn sure you can't just whip it out whenever you feel like it. So, be a responsible CCL holder and no worries.

BTW, I've got my liscence and I'm not taking up for these idiots. Pisses me off too, but bitchin about it ain't gettin anyone anywhere.

·
Registered
8,891 Posts
So if you shoot them, you could lie and say they were threatening you.
Does it work that way?
But, but, then they win because you have turned the park into a killing field:laughing: Well, if the shot actually kills them. If not you have just turned the park into a range.

·
Registered
14,282 Posts
Now i predict that the paranoid right will now make them killing fields.
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,007 Posts
Wait, if you have your concealed carry liscence, then why would they see your weapon? If they can see it, then your already breaking the law. Unless of course you have a valid reason for pulling it out. Pretty sure most states have laws on "printing" and damn sure you can't just whip it out whenever you feel like it. So, be a responsible CCL holder and no worries.

BTW, I've got my liscence and I'm not taking up for these idiots. Pisses me off too, but bitchin about it ain't gettin anyone anywhere.
I don't have a "concealed carry license".

I do however have a "handgun carry permit" being mailed to me shortly, which allows me to carry concealed OR open.

·
Registered
14,282 Posts

This is no doubt in reaction to the open carry movement that is currently going on in Calilfornia.

Some areas it is notoriously difficult (aka impossible for the average citizen) to obtain a CCW. However, state law allows them to open carry, as long as their firearm is unloaded. ( :rolleyes: )

There is currently a movement in CA to use that right to draw attention to the fact that GOOD people carry guns too, and deserve the right to obtain a CCW just as much as "connected" people do.

The gun-haters don't like this.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts