Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine had her house broken into and had a few guns stolen near Englewood Colorado...

$1,000.00 dollar reward goes to the person that gets the guns back, no questions asked as long as the guns are returned...

Revolver is a .357 smith and wesson model 66, brushed stainless. This gun will be the most identifiable because of the cylinder markings and neon sights.

The Ruger 7mm Mag had the wooden stock and optics, bolt action. That gun is pictured in two of these images as well.

The Winchester .50 cal muzzleloader is in the fourth image attached here. It is camouflage..

The Charles Daly 12 gauge shotgun is a basic pump action single barrel, camouflage wrap.

The .22 was a Remington rifle, wooden stock and optics. It uses a thin clip for rounds.

I will try and get any other information...

·
1962 YellowSubmarine
11,423 Posts
dumb question, but has she notified the local authorities, guns stores and pawn shops with the #s?

:usa:

·
1962 YellowSubmarine
11,423 Posts
also, put a couple want ads on RMGO and armslist.

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
706 Posts
Probably want to post up the serial numbers to go with them makes it a touch easier for people to identify if they find them

I have all the serials, plus the serial numbers on my high end optics just in case

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
:( I hope they catch those pieces of shit who stole her firearms, I hope she gets her stuff back too.

PS........ Shes HOT! :smokin:

·
III
28,132 Posts

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
You guys understand that that was simply a joke, right? A fail on my part but really, do you think I would buy a Smith for $100 from out of state without stopping to think there was a major problem involved?
I lol'd. :D

The people who didn't get it, made me lol again.

Is her insurance company replacing it all with out any problems? I'm always curious as to how that works out for guns. (I know you can't replace the memories, but you can make some new ones with some new guns.)

Good luck with the search!

Vince

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
It was less funny when I had to explain it to the Englewood PD this morning.
LMFAO!!!

That may be the funniest part!

Come on though, you used the OP's OWN PICTURES! Nobody saw the funny? It would have been even better had you had claimed to have bought the rifle and used the pic with her in it. Then they would have had you on kidnapping as well!

Vince

·
1962 YellowSubmarine
11,423 Posts
Is her insurance company replacing it all with out any problems? I'm always curious as to how that works out for guns.
Vince
check with your insurance co as policies and conditions vary, but our renters policy covers up to "X" amount of personal belongings. Anything over that, can be added as a separate line/policy/rider whatever the company calls it. Ours is a separate "personal articles" policy and it costs about $3.33/month for $8K worth of stuff listed on the policy. The term "Firearms" is used in the list, with a total value, but nothing is listed individually, nor are any serial numbers recorded on their end.

·
Premium Member
6,814 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts