Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guy rolls jeep off Ice House road

Some old guy flat towing an old willys rolled on ice house road friday night around 7:30 or so. That what he gets for speeding.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know. I just know that I was following him and he was hauling ass in his new duramax diesel pickup.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Dam, that sucks. Last winter I saw a Mercedes SUV full of Boy Scouts go off Ice House Rd. Im a sick fuck I was laughin my ass off, no one got hurt just shackin up but still pretty funny.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Urban Wheeler said:
Did he have revolvers on his Willys?

does flat towing with revolvers make rolling the towed vehicle more
likely?

·
BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!BAM!
2,083 Posts
Urban Wheeler said:
Did he have revolvers on his Willys?
:laughing: :laughing: vex? :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GoingOffRoading said:
Where on the road?
right on those s turns where everyone drives up the dirt hill on the side of the road.

·
Registered
751 Posts
that was a dark grey duramax? I passed him shortly after the accident, didn't see the willeys, guess it was burried in the brush.
That guy was lucky it didn't happen a few turns in either direction.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
he was heading up the hill. His wife swears up and down that he was not driving that fast. But he past he on 50 doing 80 mph+ and at least 50+ on ice house.

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Peter what is going on? Dude I broke the other axel shaft in the 60 on the way back in... So i was left with just front wheel drive. It sucked!!

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Thank you all for reminding me of good times. :D

BTW, it sounds like the Duramax driver was towing the Willys like it was trailered instead of flat-towed.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
G.C. Bandit said:
Peter what is going on? Dude I broke the other axel shaft in the 60 on the way back in... So i was left with just front wheel drive. It sucked!!
That sucks oh well bro it was fun partying with you over the weekend.

·
Premium Member
19,786 Posts
Yikes, but he was ok?

Also, people need to slow down on Ice house, I get passed all the time from people towing going 50+

1 - 20 of 26 Posts