Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the moly 297x just showed its face and lance is on his way to get one - rob yours will go out today also- and pics will be up tonight- now its up to lance and rob to work em and tell us how things are holdin up-
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,612 Posts
Originally posted by onetoncv:
<STRONG>the moly 297x just showed its face and lance is on his way to get one - rob yours will go out today also- and pics will be up tonight- now its up to lance and rob to work em and tell us how things are holdin up-</STRONG>
yeaaahhh bring it awwwwn! GET IT

got a little rock compitition thing goin on here locally, ill have em in for that.... yeeaaahhh

[ 09-18-2001: Message edited by: badassjeepguy ]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
316 Posts
I am begging for a set! I just grenaded another joint taking both shafts with it last weekend at bigdogs. I Can't keep gernadeing shit everytime I go out, can't afford it anymore! Can't wait to see how they hold up in badass's rig!

<IMG SRC="smilies/usa.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
So, what shafts are you recommending with the new u-joints?

Doesn't Superior or Drivetrain Direct have a beefed up yoke design that are warrantied??

Looks like a great design.
 

·
Ford Forum Moderator
Joined
·
1,998 Posts
Originally posted by onetoncv:
<STRONG>ha- there here </STRONG>
They're ?!?!?!?!?!?

<IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0">
 
G

·
Originally posted by badassjeepguy:
<STRONG>yeaaahhh bring it awwwwn! GET IT

got a little rock compitition thing goin on here locally, ill have em in for that.... yeeaaahhh

[ 09-18-2001: Message edited by: badassjeepguy ]</STRONG>
Where, where?! Not like I'd be in it or anything, but I can pull photojournalist duties <IMG SRC="smilies/rolleyes.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
316 Posts
Originally posted by Jeepster1220:
<STRONG>Where, where?! Not like I'd be in it or anything, but I can pull photojournalist duties <IMG SRC="smilies/rolleyes.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0"></STRONG>
I believe it is in the butler fairgrounds on october 6-7

<IMG SRC="smilies/usa.gif" border="0">
 
G

·
Rob,
Even though I can't run it, let me know if/when you need some grunt help with it (Creek Falls) <IMG SRC="smilies/beer.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,612 Posts
Originally posted by Jeepster1220:
<STRONG>Rob,
Even though I can't run it, let me know if/when you need some grunt help with it (Creek Falls) <IMG SRC="smilies/beer.gif" border="0"></STRONG>

sure ill let ya know when, thinkin maybe oct 7th since nottin goin on that weekend... that way we will have it ready for the Nov run
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,612 Posts
Originally posted by rockbound:
<STRONG>I need to get my rig together by then I guess, got to order an inner shaft!

I will be there!!!!!

<IMG SRC="smilies/usa.gif" border="0">

[ 09-19-2001: Message edited by: rockbound ]</STRONG>

i knew you would be! GET IT

<IMG SRC="smilies/usa.gif" border="0">
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top