Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
I can't believe that I missed it on Craigs list!!!

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
Lemme know if there is ANYTHING I can do to help. Truck, trailer, anything..

·
Moderating Midget
27,537 Posts
2004 Competition Rock Crawler, Tube chassis, TurnKey Engines LS1 410hp,TH350, Atlas II, Currie Rock Jock 60 and Currie PRO 9in rear, 1 ton outers, 4.88 gears, Detroit lockers, hydraulic steering front and rear, Fox Emulsion Race shocks, Warn winches front and rear, Wilwood brakes, Needs wheels and tires Best of everything $22,500
Before the Craigslist thread is pulled :D

Attachments

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
Kickass that it finally turned up.

Now, fill us in on the sting, were the cops involved? Was it the origional thief?

Then we have a different kind of question. Since insurance paid out in some form for this buggy, what affect does it have on current ownership? Does he get the chance to buy back from the ins company? Is the ins. co. helping in the reclamation?

Still trying to figure out the best way to insure my heep, wish there were something out there that worked for replacement value theft/fire only.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
With so much bad news about the loss of life and land in the wheeling community lately it is nice to hear some GOOD news for a change.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
ok now that the dudes phone # is posted on here
how long before its turned off LOL
have you called ??

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
I called him and said i was interested in his buggy for sale...he replied "which one" i wonder how many rigs this guy has stolen? then i said...uhh the one on stock tires thats stolen...and he just hung up.:flipoff2:

1 - 20 of 122 Posts