Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I would have taken more but spotting was more important,when the realy good action started I stopped takin pics.These pics DO NOT do these trails justice! Enjoy :thumb:

All the rest are right here on 2 pages.

It was a great trip other than the rain and Zakks broken toes:grinpimp:

Big thanks to Chef Ken for the eats,I dont eat that good at home :D

·
Registered
240 Posts
Your welcome at my campfire any time Frizz.That goes for you too Tony and Zakk.I cant get that trip off my mind.The Hammers in a fullsize was The Ultimate.I cant wait to go back.All the other spots I wheel fall short in comparison.The bar has trully been raised.I hope next time a few more fullsize rigs step up to the plate.

[

·
Registered
92 Posts
we need to set up another date soon so i could ask for the days off. the rain when we were on the sledge was fun.we go on the weekend it rains in the desert.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
LOL, the one with the blue tarp top looks almost familiar! :p It's almost as ugly as mine...

·
Registered
95 Posts
what do you call the thing with the blue tarp? trash looks dang cool.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Frizz, I want to hook up with you guys one of these days. My Blazer is almost ready to play and I am only 20 mins South of ya. We need to hook up and do Swamp or try out Dusey in full size fasion :)trooper: ) this summer. Looks like you had a good time out there. :cool:

·
Registered
240 Posts
spoolnaround said:
Frizz, I want to hook up with you guys one of these days. My Blazer is almost ready to play and I am only 20 mins South of ya. We need to hook up and do Swamp or try out Dusey in full size fasion :)trooper: ) this summer. Looks like you had a good time out there. :cool:

Sounds good.You missed out on some hardcore wheelin at the Hammers,but we will be wheelin Dusy,Swamp,Coyote and mirror several times this summer.After all its only about an hour from my house.Do you wheel up there much?

·
Registered
92 Posts
i put the tarp on so i wouldnt get sun burned and the next day it kept me dry from the rain.i think its uglier then yours BADDOG.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
LOL, ugly is in the eye of the beholder, and I'll put mine up against anyone! :D I'm just glad to see someone else with a 100% focus on function and capability over looks...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts