Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
16,139 Posts
The only reason anyone cares at all, is at its core, a fallacy. People have been raised to believe there is some "special thing" about human life. That every person "is special and should live!". They have been taught to fear death and life is "precious"...and it is a joke

Life is life, it starts, it ends, be that by your hands, someone else's hands, an accident, or just old age. Same as every other creature on the planet, we ain't anything special.
Life IS preciousi, you inbred faggot. :shaking:

Just because you don't think that doesn't mean it's false.

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
Life IS preciousi, you inbred faggot. :shaking:

Just because you don't think that doesn't mean it's false.
This
Unless you are a piece of shit that steals from me corrupts my family and friends to feed your habbit then fuck the fuck off. There are people that I care about and leaches on society aren't any of those people.

·
Registered
771 Posts
The junkies are not the problem, it's the bleeding hearts and medical dogma that life must be saved.

Current available street opiods would be the final solution.

The money spent in associated resources going to deal with junkies is astounding.

·
Premium Member
13,758 Posts
The junkies are not the problem, it's the bleeding hearts and medical dogma that life must be saved.

The money spent in associated resources going to deal with junkies is astounding.
Throwing good money away for someone that doesn't want help. Waste of money and time. :homer:

·
Premium Member
13,298 Posts

I've said before- everybody gets one lifetime dose of narcan. Then you get a giant "N" tattoo on your forehead. Then that's it. EMS rolls up, you're blue with the N... they "make you comfortable".

·
Registered
22,758 Posts
I've said before- everybody gets one lifetime dose of narcan. Then you get a giant "N" tattoo on your forehead. Then that's it. EMS rolls up, you're blue with the N... they "make you comfortable".
We could then only hope that the inner city crime aspiring types would start voluntarily getting the N tattoo to mimic their favorite rappers, as it would certainly speed up the whole process.

:laughing:

·
Registered
289 Posts
We could then only hope that the inner city crime aspiring types would start voluntarily getting the N tattoo to mimic their favorite rappers, as it would certainly speed up the whole process.

:laughing:

Can you give us some examples???
:flipoff2:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 28 of 28 Posts