Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought this was funny and its related to tools so I thought I would post it here! Glancing through the HF sale add I see that the notcher is on sale. I have on allready and it works great but the funny part is how they show it in the pic (hint look at the shaft) Some one screwed up! :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
494 Posts
I had terrible luck on mine, i broke it within 2 days :mad3:

Brad

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
for 30 bucks thought you cant beat it and HF warranty is great take it back to them and they give you a new one no questions asked!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I'm on 3 cages, and two buggies on my HF notcher and it is close to the end of it's days. It's time for something better with the next major project, or I need to assemble it differently than in the picture. :D

Ed

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
I've done a few cages with mine. Still holding up fine. I make a point to keep the bushing well lubed.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
the bolts that come in them are crap. i have put in better bolts (grade 8) and i had to weld nuts onto the steel plate for the adjustment bolts to thread into. since i have done that it has worked great. i have used it quite a bit and i keep it lubed when in use.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts