Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a ton of pictures from this years HARDCORE CHALLENGE in Rosarito Beach MX. Put on by my club BAJACRAWLERS. One of the sponsors was a strip club in Rosarito called "Taboo" They brought some of the girls to lift our sprits:) & of course they brought a midget (can't have one without the other:flipoff2:)
They even gave free rides back to the club (Damn good promotion!)

I flogged my Explorer pretty good & suffered lots of carnage, No one finished the course this year but we gave it HELL:evil:

Enjoy!

·
Registered
14,711 Posts
rock crawlers, strippers, and midgets?! sounds awesome. the only thing bad is the mexico part. i can't go down there anymore for fear of being robbed and left to die with no one giving a shit about it. it's too bad, mexico used to be a good place to go.

edit- and FAIL for the lack of a donkey show!

·
Premium Member
12,214 Posts
Sounds like the rest of the civilized world.

The monster chicks were semi hot.....

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
[/QUOTE]

I give this guy props for being creative. Nice way to tow the rig.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
holy lolitas!! the one monster chick w/out the pigtails might make me flop my truck over! but that looks like a pretty gnar gnar course. that is a rad event though, we need more events like that.

·
Premium Member
9,568 Posts
I give this guy props for being creative. Nice way to tow the rig.[/QUOTE]
Heck, I like the grill jeep built into the backside, as well.

Randii

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
Damm wish I made it down there. I got the invite from Oscar a few weeks ago and was planning on bringing the buggy. Didnt finish in time so a few of us just headed down to my house in down there and hung. We went looking for the event Sunday but no one know where it was. I was having some tacos and saw some rigs driving by though.

Mexico is what you make of it. Be smart and you will be OK. True though it is a bit more rough than is used to be.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Those are the nastiest girls Ive ever seen! Looks like a good event though!

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Where the pic of the midget?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Midgets Strippers are awesome... Its those fucking midget ninjas you have to worry about...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts