Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 1043 Posts

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
I have some Angry ass HARDcOre!!!!! Parts on my rig, but I don't drive it that way yet...

Yes it has leaf springs..

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
x2, only idiots would remove links and coils to put leafs in a Jeep.

X3!!!!!!11

However, I do have leafs on the front of mine, with COs on the back. Only problem it causes me is some wrap on heavy throttle. As soon as I can afford to change it, I will.....

·
Registered
566 Posts
woah ... back track to pirates vid 1 ... lol just watched it the other day " was running on the screen we have at the shop " ... flashback :D leafs and boggers every ware :eek::flipoff2:

·
Registered
85 Posts
yes but...

I have run some tough trails with my CJ-7 on springs but after running Jack Hammer and Sledge Hammer last year they are now gone and a four and three link are going in. After looking at the pictures and seeing what my suspension wasn't doing and knowing what a struggle it was I decided I needed to upgrade.

·
Registered
19,460 Posts
Interesting....

I believe Derek West ran leafs on his Mod Stock rig in WE Rock and kicked everyones Ass.

It doesn't matter what suspension you have if you can't drive it. :flipoff2:
so are you saying leaf springs are good? :flipoff2:

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
how about only half of a leaf spring???? or is that also too old skool????

·
Registered
319 Posts

Team covered wagon up here in the Seattle area. We run leaves despite the grief we get from EVERYONE! Even drove the water fall on upper helldorado on leafs. It all depends on how much you hate the hop.
:D

1 - 20 of 1043 Posts