Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I'm trying to find a replacement for my divorced tcase. I got a nissan but that's besides the point. Anyway here's where I am at.

My t-case is flanged on the input and both outputs. The front output is in-line with the rear.

I'm doing a SAS to get rid of the ifs on it. I want another gear driven t-case. with an offset front output. So i can get either a left or a right drop axle.

the main thing is I need the main input to be a flange to bolt to my intermediate shaft I was looking at the np205. but the low range is worse then what I got now. 1.96 vs. 2.07 or something like that. Not sure if a d300 ever came with a flanged input. SOmeone told me that a suzuki samuari's tcase is flanged all the way around. That might not be bad cause you can get 8:1 crawler kit.

Any ideas would be helpful.. And no I'm not buying a different truck.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
STaK is working on an alloy replacement case for D300's.

With enough input, maybe they'd do a divorce mount version too?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Trailzuk_Qc said:
Hi!

The Samurai t-case isn't hardcore...
Explain why not? It's gear driven not chain driven. ALot of different options. Came stock divorced.....driver drop. with 8:1 and 60's with 6.17's. I think I briggs and stratton motor would turn 40's without a problem.

·
Registered
261 Posts
because it was designed for a motor that makes 60 horsepower on a good day......

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
alright my motor stock makes 117lbs of torque and 96 hp. I have built the motor so I'm right around maybe 150 lbs of torque and 140 hp. GUessing....I can't be more then that though.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Petti said:
because it was designed for a motor that makes 60 horsepower on a good day......
X2 , GO TO SUZ TALK AND THE WILL ECHO THIS POINT

1 - 9 of 9 Posts