Pirate 4x4 banner

hardtop and door storage locally

3K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  Kale 
#1 ·
I am driving my jeep from Michigan to wheel this awesome trail. I would enjoy the the drive out a whole lot more if I ran with my doors and hardtop on. I'd also enjoy the trail a bunch more with no top or doors. I plan on leaving Michigan on labor day and wheeling the con the the weekend after labor day. Anyone know where I could store that stuff for the weekend. I have no problem paying as long as its secure. I would pick it back up the Monday after and continue my trip on to Sequoia and Yosemite.

#19 ·
Hey,
Yeah I did end up storing my top and doors at the fixers house. It worked out great for me. it was a big help, and a lot more fun to run the trail with no doors or top. I dropped the top and doors off and had a beautiful drive down the west side of Lake Tahoe and around Emerald Bay. I was gonna camp at one of the state forest campgrounds but ended up grabbing a hotel in tahoe off hotels.com for 40 bucks. I got up early the next morning and headed out on another beautiful drive to loon and on to the trail. Two days later when i finished the trail it was a ten minute drive back to the fixers to get my top and doors. Both were nice to have as i continued on to coast and drove across the valley. So yes it worked great for my circumstance.

It was also nice driving back to michigan with the ac on.:D

Kale

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.