Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So we're wheeling in Harlan again this new years... We'll be there the 29th-1st..

If anyone knows if they, or any groups are going, post up...

My truggy won't be done in time, but there will be a blue yj on tons, 42s, a white and blue suburban on tons, 38s and a blue 94 Toy, 38s, small block, tube bed... I'll have my blue Toy (dd), more than likely ride in the Burban on the trail... We got a 4 bedroom place, it's right by the car wash in Evarts... right by where the meth lab blew up last year :D

Feel free to stop by n introduce yourself. we'll have a fire going on new years eve :beer:

-Koup

·
Premium Member
6,945 Posts
We'll be heading up Friday. We got my turd on 43s, a sammi on 38s, a fullsize bronco on 38.5s, a ranger on 37" red labels and maybe something else. we're staying at james white's digs. see you guys up there.

·
Premium Member
4,214 Posts
Such a shame my big truck is tore apart :(

I still have the wife's Ranger on tons but I can't justify that trip with only one rig. Hopefully by spring time :D

Derek

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got service at Lion's Den, saw some other truggies... we're not by the car wash, another house across from the unmarked gas station, if you see a fire outside, stop by

-Koup

·
Premium Member
6,945 Posts
That's some other dudes up there. We were around today but there was only 2 of us. The rest of our crew is rolling in tonight. Mine's the orange jeep with the blue cage. We're staying at james white's place past the turn to go to the trail head towards the end. We're parked out front. Maybe we'll run into you tomorrow.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Had a good time, no major breakage, met nazir Adam an his family. They're really nice people and got to see several of their buggies ie blower buggy and the race buggy. Weather was great, it was a good weekend in the woods.

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts