Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So rumor has it that a bunch of folks from here are going there then. There's apparently a big ride at Grayrock that weekend also, so maybe the trails will be thinned out a little as a result. Who all is planning on going? This will be my first time there and doug38s seems to be my designated trailguide. I can't wait!

J. J.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
parts fly off his truck while he wheels these days:flipoff2:
On this account he should feel right at home with us then ... as for being a homo, well ... that does kind of worry me being all alone out in the woods for such a long time ...

J. J.

·
Registered
6,588 Posts
Hey Lou just becuase you greet me by backing your ass to me does not make me part of your group.
Patoyee, you got nothing to worry about.:D

·
Registered
6,588 Posts
Yeah I'll defer to Shoope on the guiding. He knows the place like the back of his hand.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool. I'm goig to figure out a way to display my screen name on my buggy. I've been to so many of these things and walked by people I should have met simply because I didn't know it was them.

J. J.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Patooyee, doug38s, I will be there on thursday with injunkfords, GLO shawn, toolmaker and the Branik boys. I have no doubts that we will have a well rounded group of decent rigs.:D
With my PSC steering, 1st thing I want to hit is "Canopener":mad3:

·
Registered
926 Posts
Cool. I'm goig to figure out a way to display my screen name on my buggy. I've been to so many of these things and walked by people I should have met simply because I didn't know it was them.

J. J.
I have always thought the same thing. I usually dont find out who someone is until we get back on here after the ride.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Where is everyone staying? Is the field gonna be the place? If so we need to see if we all cant get together and shoot the shit some time there. I think I might be up Thursday night.

Toddy

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, I was planning on campign at the field. That reminds me, I need some info. How close are facilities to that field? How much is it to ride? If someone can post this info or PM it to me, I woudl appreciate it. Also, is there a trail map anywhere?

J. J.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
we should be there...

as for facilities, stores/the Dairy Hut/trail head are all within a mile of it...
showers/shiters... someone else will need to answer
parts stores are a few miles back into Harlan..

its free to ride, they just ask that you support the town when possible...

i don't "think" there are maps online anymore, but you should be able to get them at any of the stores locally...

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What is the nature of the land ownership? Public, private with turned head, private but open to the public, corperate?

J. J.

1 - 20 of 146 Posts