Pirate 4x4 banner
21 - 40 of 146 Posts
private land owner leased land to county for offroad.

I am one of the original ones t hat helped get it started. If you want to talk about it when your in, look me up. I may have a kick ass t rail to open up too.

behind dairy hut is public showers. also we should have some porta johns there onsite.

Ronnie hollar at me if youll do need some help opening a trail, I will come help.

Toddy

Eugene and I wil be there. Looking forward to it. Haven't been there since the Grand Opening two years ago.

Sean

I've never been up there, is worth it to come up with a yota with 31's, ifs, and a rear locker? or is my stuff still too lame?
You can still have a great time. there are countless miles of trails that are really "roads" and the nice thing is that you can drive to most of the big, tough hard(er) trails we are all talking smack about and just park and watch rigs tackle them.
You may also meet guys with similarly equipped rigs to ride with.
We always seem to meet and pick up new people to wheel with there. it is a good time.

You can still have a great time. there are countless miles of trails that are really "roads" and the nice thing is that you can drive to most of the big, tough hard(er) trails we are all talking smack about and just park and watch rigs tackle them.
You may also meet guys with similarly equipped rigs to ride with.
We always seem to meet and pick up new people to wheel with there. it is a good time.
Thanks, it seemed like it would be an awesome time! I'm definatly going to try and make it.

I'll be there. Non stop wheelin' once again. Will either camp in the field or at Coyote ( cuz I love to be woken up by people with broken t cases:D )

FOOD! there will be food served at verda field this year!:smokin: This will make some money for the host club,and keep me from having to pack anything but "pop tarts" :laughing:

Here's the menu that Jim and Brenda have planned.

Friday night dinner: Soup Beans & Corn Bread (these are all you can eat), Serving of Grilled Potatoes, Mustard Greens, Coleslaw, Dessert, Drink (Pop, Water or Coffee)

Pizza will be available for Purchase for those who don't like Soup Beans)

Saturday night dinner: Ribs, Potato Salad, Baked Beans, Coleslaw, Roll, Dessert, Drink (Pop, Water or Coffee)

Cost for Friday night's meal ticket is $10.00. Cost for Saturday night's meal ticket is $15.00. If you purchase them both in advance the total cost is $20.00.

Port-a-Pots will be at the field and we're trying to get sanitizer stations to go along with them or build them ourselves.

Water will be turned on and Tom Goss is checking into getting us a 3 inch pump so that we can use river water to wash our rigs and fill up or drain a mud pit when needed.

We plan on having a large central bonfire each night as long as there isn't a burning ban in effect at the time. We've got one going right now and can't burn anything outside.

Hope this answers some of your questions. This year's Fall Crawl is going to be BIG! We have a very large group that has already committed.

If me and SYKO finish my JUNK I will be there. So don't hold your breath.
\

If you wouldn't have spent so much time on your foo foo cage, it'd be ready by now.

21 - 40 of 146 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.