Pirate 4x4 banner

Harlan Oct. 19 - 21

7K views 145 replies 53 participants last post by  YJsarge 
#1 ·
So rumor has it that a bunch of folks from here are going there then. There's apparently a big ride at Grayrock that weekend also, so maybe the trails will be thinned out a little as a result. Who all is planning on going? This will be my first time there and doug38s seems to be my designated trailguide. I can't wait!

J. J.

#15 ·
Yeah, I was planning on campign at the field. That reminds me, I need some info. How close are facilities to that field? How much is it to ride? If someone can post this info or PM it to me, I woudl appreciate it. Also, is there a trail map anywhere?

J. J.

#16 · (Edited)
we should be there...

as for facilities, stores/the Dairy Hut/trail head are all within a mile of it...
showers/shiters... someone else will need to answer
parts stores are a few miles back into Harlan..

its free to ride, they just ask that you support the town when possible...

i don't "think" there are maps online anymore, but you should be able to get them at any of the stores locally...

#30 ·
You can still have a great time. there are countless miles of trails that are really "roads" and the nice thing is that you can drive to most of the big, tough hard(er) trails we are all talking smack about and just park and watch rigs tackle them.
You may also meet guys with similarly equipped rigs to ride with.
We always seem to meet and pick up new people to wheel with there. it is a good time.

#34 ·
I'll be there. Non stop wheelin' once again. Will either camp in the field or at Coyote ( cuz I love to be woken up by people with broken t cases:D )

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.