Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HA.........our gain is your loss.....:flipoff2:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8157941/Prince-Harry-Meghan-Markle-leave-Canada-good-set-permanent-home-LA.html

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have left Canada for good to set up a permanent home in Los Angeles, a royal insider has claimed.

The Duke and Duchness of Sussex decided to leave Vancouver Island - where they have been staying since deciding to step down as senior royals - amid fears the US-Canada border could close due to coronavirus.

The pair wanted to be close to 'their new team of Hollywood agents and PRs' as well as Meghan's friends and mother Doria, the source told The Sun.

They are now believed to be in lockdown in the Hollywood area with ten-month-old baby Archie.

As news of the shock move broke, Doria was seen out walking her dog in the View Park area of Los Angeles on Thursday.

·
Read Only
2,525 Posts
I didn't read any of your post. . . Just wondering why people don't proofread their thread titles.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Just another lying Hollyweird type. She vowed that she would never live in the United States while Trump was president.

Guess the money got more attractive than her political views.

·
Non-Lemming
78,530 Posts
Why is this even in the news ? They're not in any way important.

·
Premium Member
30,147 Posts
Yesterdays headline was that she has forbidden him to visit his father who is now infected. That boy got him a real piece of work.

·
Get Off My Lawn
13,255 Posts
I didn't read any of your post. . . Just wondering why people don't proofread their thread titles.
I have no clue why I don't proofread anything I post. I type stuff out as fast as I can and then hit submit without even thinking about it. :homer:

I've even tried to make it a point to stop, but I rarely do it correctly.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts