Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anyone heard from TSLBOGGGER

I'm waiting on some parts from him and he hasn't been returning my E-mails. :confused:

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It's 11:25 75 views and no answer? Someone must know this guy, I sent a money order for a intake and now no intake and no answer to many e-mails. :mad:

·
Premium Member
5,991 Posts
TSLBOGGER?

I don't know Sean well but I did buy a D44 from him a while back. The deal went well and I felt like he was trustworthy. FWIW, he has a shop over at Sear Point Raceway.

I'd say keep trying. I bet you'll hear from him soon ;)

Good luck!

·
Premium Member
3,149 Posts
Profile For TSLBOGGGER Search for all posts by this user.

Date Registered: 10-27-2000
Total Posts: 236 (0.28 posts per day)
Last Post: 01-29-2003 03:49 PM
toy pickup up to '85
Contact TSLBOGGGER: Click here to email TSLBOGGGER
Send TSLBOGGGER a Private Message!
Homepage: www.hometown.aol.com/tslboggger/myhomepage/photo.html

Its the 3'G's, nobody with 2 g's registered!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
freds40 said:
Is it supposed to be TSLBOOGER or is it TSLBOGGGER with 3 G's. I had that problem trying to get ahold of him.
Your right on the spelling here. But I have his Email where we made the deal for a manifold for a BBC from an ad on this board. When I call the shop (Sears Point Autobody) I get the machine. And he isn't returning my Emails. I sent him a USPS money order for the agreed price with shipping and now nothing. So if sonehere knows TSLBOGGGER ask him what's going on please.

·
Premium Member
5,991 Posts
I don't blame you for being frustrated and concerned. I hope there's a reasonable explanation and everything works out ok.

Good luck!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
It sees a few people have had trouble getting ahold of him when buying things. I remember someone posting something very similar to your post a while back. He must get real busy or somethig. I bought a tranny from him a while back, and everything went through great. Give him a couple days and I'm sure it will work out, he's an honest guy.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
larryboy said:
i've been giving him since before x-mas:rolleyes: .
REALLY! Well then fawk that, that's a damn long time. I'd email him saying that you will be taking legal action if you don't hear back from him in 48hrs, or something like that. That's way too long for any deal to take. A week or two, OK, but almost two months, time to get mad.

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
He is a pretty young guy. I sold him a header last year, and his mom came and picked it up for him, and she could not have been more than 35 so maybe he got grounded for a while or something. :D but our deal went fine. I imagine yours will work out too. good luck

·
Registered
8,372 Posts
jesselt said:

REALLY! Well then fawk that, that's a damn long time. I'd email him saying that you will be taking legal action if you don't hear back from him in 48hrs, or something like that. That's way too long for any deal to take. A week or two, OK, but almost two months, time to get mad.
i'm right there with you,when he used to answer e-mails we had that conversation and he went off about me "threatening" him.

my wife wanted me to back off and chalk it up to experience since he knows where we live.( don't want my parts coming through the front window).

he sure is johnny-on-the-spot when he wants to buy something but not when he has a responsibility to some one else.

·
Registered
8,372 Posts
from another thread cause i don't want to peck at the keyboard.

larryboy said:
this guy has some rotors of mine that he was supposed to do some machine work on in trade for some studs and lugnuts. this was back before x-mas,and i STILL don't have my stuff back. he also bounced a check on me(resolved,took a month though).

BEWARE OF TSLBOGGGER

p.s. i don't think he is a dishonest person,just selfish and immature.

·
Registered
9,385 Posts
Re: TSLBOGGER?

Rubicrawler said:
I don't know Sean well but I did buy a D44 from him a while back. The deal went well and I felt like he was trustworthy. FWIW, he has a shop over at Sear Point Raceway.

I'd say keep trying. I bet you'll hear from him soon ;)

Good luck!
Ditto here (word for word even!). :)

I've seen others have trouble getting ahold of him too though...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts