Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Search only gave me stuff from 2013.

Looking for the word on the best truck trails? Both Bearswalllow and Ivy

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have never been to Bearwallow, but Ivy is local for me.

Ivy has a lot of good trails, butcherblock, chopping block, ladder, axle, etc. There is a pretty good variety of trail for different levels of rigs. Should provide a solid 2 days of wheeling, and Bearwallow is only 40 miles away or so if you want to make your trip longer.

Ivy currently isnt part of HMT, but you can still outlaw ride. They are supposed to be taken back over by HMT mid 2020 or so.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We ended up doing Bearwallow and were pretty happy with the trails. The only downside was there was a lot of trees down, and mainly across the red trails where we wanted to be. Local guy said it was because of a dry summer but with the amount of trees down it looked more like a huge down-burst or something more significant than just a dry summer.

That being said the campground at the entrance road to the trail head, I dont remember what she's calling it now, over off of Rt 17. The woman who just bought it was exceptionally nice. Cabins were nice enough, showers/bathrooms were clean and the water was hot.

I have never been to Bearwallow, but Ivy is local for me.

Ivy has a lot of good trails, butcherblock, chopping block, ladder, axle, etc. There is a pretty good variety of trail for different levels of rigs. Should provide a solid 2 days of wheeling, and Bearwallow is only 40 miles away or so if you want to make your trip longer.

Ivy currently isnt part of HMT, but you can still outlaw ride. They are supposed to be taken back over by HMT mid 2020 or so.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts