17,121 Posts
WTF?!
quote " she does look better topples! "
i guess it's "engrish book me really help." :flipoff2:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the 3 Hummers are work vehicles, I just drive and wrench on them. My english is pretty good for an immigrant, too bad I've been here since 78 and still can't spell.

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
don't worry about it. i'm an imigrant myself, been here since 85. :)

now get a red star if you're gonna be pimpin' your rig on here, newbie fawker! :flipoff2:

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
I am just flipin ya shit :D

curious however, what kinda work do you use the hummers for?

joostio said:
the 3 Hummers are work vehicles, I just drive and wrench on them. My english is pretty good for an immigrant, too bad I've been here since 78 and still can't spell.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
are you really? I figured you just had hippy parents that left the E off Georg :D

orangefj45 said:
don't worry about it. i'm an imigrant myself, been here since 85. :)

now get a red star if you're gonna be pimpin' your rig on here, newbie fawker! :flipoff2:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I drive back country tours for Cougar mountain in Whistler BC. We have modified the trucks to carry more passengers. One truck has a 2 inch body lift, 38 swampers with detriot in the rear and an ARB up front. We do 4 2/hour tours a day. I also do a lot of the wrenching keeping all 3 trucks going. I even came close to towing a Hummer home with the FJ but it didn't happen, it's been my goal to save the Hummer in my Toyota.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts