Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Toyota Jambo!!!! March 22-23 Im there.

Now Ive got a question for some of you. As some of you may know Im from Vancover Canada. This is going to be one hell of a trip driving my soa cruiser to the hammers. Just incase something goes unbelivably wrong I was wondering If I could cantact any of my Cruiser buddies and ask for help;) I will be going preared, but wont have the space to bring a spare engine.:flipoff2:

Dan

·
Registered
7,589 Posts
i live in an apartment complex, but i know soem folks for sure. im sure jeff wouldnt mind pming you his number just in case, we arent too off from 5 being in sac town and all. sound slike a journey.

jiMMy

·
Discount!
4,538 Posts
I just added myself to the list. Always willing to help out if I can. I have alot of resources, Landcruiser knowledge, parts, etc.

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
dog walker said:
I just added myself to the list. Always willing to help out if I can. I have alot of resources, Landcruiser knowledge, parts, etc.
How about you and a couple more Pirates come to Texas, help us hijack Nolens junk and .............

:flipoff2:

Butch

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
we did it last year but i rode shotgun in my buddies 90 toy SR5. On the way home we blew the rear diff in apple Vally. So we swapped front to rear and drove straight home. 28 hours from apple Valley Ca to Coquitlam BC Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Dan

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I'm goning to put my name on the list as well, I'm kind of off the beaten path but I've got a garage full of tools and parts.
Any Cruiser owner in need is welcome to stop by any time.

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
Reddog said:
I'm goning to put my name on the list as well, I'm kind of off the beaten path but I've got a garage full of tools and parts.
Any Cruiser owner in need is welcome to stop by any time.
sound like me, i just signed up, and im even further off the beaten path

feel free to look me up, if you are headed to OZ :D

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
you can always crash here or do whatever repairs you might need. this place is always open to any other cruiser heads!:D
i'm right off the 5 just south of sacramento!
if you need help near the hammers, call my buddy simon @ faultline fab (faultlinefab.com) 909-599-9559. he's a fellow cruiser head as well and his shop is in L.A. about 1.5 hours from the hammers. he'll be glad to help you out as well!
have fun on your trip!!!!!! we want pics:flipoff2:

·
Registered
216 Posts
I'm 5 min from I-5 in Sacramento I'm not sure if I'll be in town that weekend but if you would like my # E-mail me, I would be glad to lend a hand.
Between me and Orangefj45 you would be covered from north side of Sac to the south side of stockton thats a good 3 hours of worry free driving.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.