Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just took out my heatercore what a PIA I think my whole interior is in the bed.Hope I remember were it all goes.Is there a trick to this job? If it had ac would it have been easier?

·
Premium Member
15,352 Posts
Dirtdragon said:
Just took out my heatercore what a PIA I think my whole interior is in the bed.Hope I remember were it all goes.Is there a trick to this job? If it had ac would it have been easier?

TAKE IT TO A QUALIFIED SHOP :rainbow:

·
Registered
9,442 Posts
just did the one on my 88 toyota today.. I like toyota stuff alot but this was a fucking abortion as far as design by toyota... Not hard but it could have been designed to change alittle better.. Kinda funny cause doing one on a 79 to 83 is a breeze:D

·
Premium Member
15,352 Posts
Man, thats nothing, try it with a big old head of an SM465 stickin thru the tunnel. I replaced mine when the toy went under the knife, and I can barely(box lost a lil plastic) get it out...

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I usually only replace a heatercore because it is leaking .......mine in my toyota was plugged soild:eek: ......well I put some descaler in it today and now it flows...time to put all that crap back.I guess I will change out the stereo while I'am at it and clean the gauge panel.:D

·
nice roach.
5,722 Posts
SeaBass44 said:
I changed one in a BroncoII the other day, less then 20 mons total!:flipoff2:
Silly seabass.... this isnt the ranger station........:flipoff2: :D :flipoff2:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.