Could someone please send me a SAW 2.0 Air Shock Schrader Valve
in the mail? I cant find ones that fit.
I'll send cash.
Or something.

Thanks Eh!

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
or motorcycle junk yard? they would have a bigger selection all in one store. one stop shoping for all years, all makes, all countries. and everything is in stock.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have tried 2 of the Motorcycle shops near me
they said no.

How can a little $2.00 part be so hard to come by.

·
Registered
7,719 Posts
The problem is most people dont stock these or anyother parts.

And SAW is in the middle of moving their production facility so they wont ship anything right now.

Last week I had a lot of them on the shelf but someone bought them all.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That someone that bought them all must be able to spare one wouldn't you think?

Could you contact them on my behalf?

Thanks

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have a bunch of fox snowmobile shock parts and would send you one for free if I had it. The problem is , Ive never seen a set of shocks like yours. If you can post a pic and specs of what your looking for Ill see if I can help you out.

·
Premium Member
8,698 Posts
TRD said:
They are in Australia :eek:
Ryan, are they the same as the ones in the Foxes I just got from you? If so, I can yank one and send it. I won't need the shocks to be functional for a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
7,719 Posts
mrblaine said:
Ryan, are they the same as the ones in the Foxes I just got from you? If so, I can yank one and send it. I won't need the shocks to be functional for a couple of weeks.
Thanks for the offer but they are different

I have plenty of Fox parts on the shelf...

I still have a lot of SAW shocks on the shelf but any large orders wipe me out right now. As soon as they get back shipping we will have parts.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
You have got to be kidding me I just used a Schrader Valve from a tire stem I had in my glove box and it worked fine on my coil over SAWs

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Could someone please tell me is a 16 inch 2.5 SAW coilover Schrader Valve
the same as a 16 inch 2.0 SAW air shock Schrader Valve

Thanks

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
I have a shit load of shocks off some of my dirt bikes, ill check, and get back to you if i have a valve that will work.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Damn, no luck, the ones i have are the ones on my bikes. I did notice this, call back the motrocycle shops or junkyards you called, and ask about the front forks. I had an 85' yamaha yz80, had an 82' yz250 and both had the valves your looking for on both the shock, and front fork tubes. I also looked at a bicycle tube, that looks like it will work to, id try that before you spend any money. Sorry, good luck.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts