Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in search of a '73-'87 4x4 frame, preferable towards the latter part of those years. Either shortbed or longbed - short bed prefered. Prefer minimal to no rust. FREE is my price range, or if not, damn near close to it.

·
Registered
670 Posts
big94GMC said:
I'm in search of a '73-'87 4x4 frame, preferable towards the latter part of those years. Either shortbed or longbed - short bed prefered. Prefer minimal to no rust. FREE is my price range, or if not, damn near close to it.
we have a few frames.... i don't think we have any shortbeds though... i believe there all longbeds.... prices start at $150, depending on which frame........

·
Registered
349 Posts
i got a frame you can have but i'm in cali any ways its a chevy 2500 longbed diesel 72 or 74 you can have it free from me but shipping i'm sure will suck.

·
Registered
412 Posts
i have a couple frames 4x4 1 ton single rear wheel frames 1 is an 87 the other 85 $200 for the 85 frame it has the cab and front grille guard and some other body parts i will let you have just the frame for free if you take some of the parts off of it . pm if interested

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
4x4k20 said:
i have a couple frames 4x4 1 ton single rear wheel frames 1 is an 87 the other 85 $200 for the 85 frame it has the cab and front grille guard and some other body parts i will let you have just the frame for free if you take some of the parts off of it . pm if interested

I would be very interested in that free frame minus all the body parts - I have enough square-body body parts to build two trucks. I need an unmolested frame. Where in GA are you, in relation to ATL or something I'd know.

Thank you guys for all the replies.

·
Registered
412 Posts
big94GMC said:
I would be very interested in that free frame minus all the body parts - I have enough square-body body parts to build two trucks. I need an unmolested frame. Where in GA are you, in relation to ATL or something I'd know.

Thank you guys for all the replies.
hey i am located about 50 miles south of atlanta.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PM'ed ya, bro.... Let's see what's up.... :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts