Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for rafting. I lost my CRKT Bear Claw today. :mad3: I want to replace it with a fixed blade, whatcha got? I work for a Benchmade dealer, so who's got what thatt is good?

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
You work for a quality knife dealer and you are asking for advice picking out a knife? You should know what you want.

·
Banned
7,673 Posts
I was going to suggest benchmade. My mini auto stryker is at arm's length right now. Hell, even my .45 is farther away than that thing...I love it.

·
Registered
11,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You work for a quality knife dealer and you are asking for advice picking out a knife? You should know what you want.
They don't carry more than three Benchmade's at a time. I daily carry a Benchmade Nitrous Stryker and love it.

·
Premium Member
10,037 Posts
For the money (and in general), gerber makes a really good paddling knife.

·
Registered
293 Posts
The Benchmade 201+ Activator is a nice knife I have one and they only thing I found to dislike about it was the recurve which I took out of the blade in 10 minutes.

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
not sure what you consider a "river" or "rafting" knife, but I love Spyderco and own atleast 3 of them.

I carry one in the trail rig at all times and also carry a leatherman wave on me all the time. the other Spyderco's are in the house.

·
Registered
11,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
not sure what you consider a "river" or "rafting" knife, but I love Spyderco and own atleast 3 of them.

I carry one in the trail rig at all times and also carry a leatherman wave on me all the time. the other Spyderco's are in the house.
I've killed a few Spyderco's, they are out. I ordered the Benchmade River Knife today, should be in next week some time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts