:bender:

TIN:skull:BENDER JAMBOREE

Saturday April 28
at the Hammers, in Johnson Valley

If you are planning on coming out,
please pre-register here ----> http://www.tinbenders.org/sf.php
... so we know how much food to buy

All proceeds to benefit SaveTheHammers.org

Have a fun weekend wheeling and do you part in helping Save the Hammers people!!!

we'll have Organized trail runs and Dinner & Raffle on Saturday Night.

Raffle sponsor list so far.

4 wheel Parts:
Savvy Off Road:
Marlin Crawler:
Mayhem Metal Works:
Front Range/Diamond Axle:
Hellfire Fabworks:
SFR:
Poison Spyder:
Got Propane:
All Pro Offroad:
Advance Adapters:
TJM:
High Desert Drive Line:
Busted Knuckle Films:
Total Metal Innovations:
Gen Right Offroad:
Currie Enterprises:
FOA:
Seven Springs Customs:
Custom Splice:
Masterpull:
Poly Performance:
PRP:
JE Reel:

JOIN US!!! :skull::bender:

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Ever notice the amount of traffic (both in views and posts) is way down when save (insert trail name here) vs. threads with rollover, beat, buggy or so ether thrash type words in the title? If I were on that coast, I'd be doing what I could to attend.

·
Registered
27,625 Posts
As if the 30 direct threads about the jamboree were not enough.... Almost reminds me of when Geiger was at marlin crawler.

·
Registered
23,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As if the 30 direct threads about the jamboree were not enough.... Almost reminds me of when Geiger was at marlin crawler.
wow. pardon me.
yes... I'm a cross posting fool.
But I guess you don't think raising funds to help save the few trails we have left is important.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
I may try and do a tweaker mission drive down for the weekend or this, trying to up my rec wheeling this year!

·
Registered
23,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I may try and do a tweaker mission drive down for the weekend or this, trying to up my rec wheeling this year!
*like* ;)

·
Premium Member
9,589 Posts
No shit, you would think it was some kind of important event that could benefit us all. The nerve of them trying to bring an important theme to their get together.

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
Just registered and signed up for a trail that I will not see. Money is sent. I will not make it at all. But my reg fee better go towards saving the hammers!!

Have fun people. I wish I could make it.

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts
Just registered and signed up for a trail that I will not see. Money is sent. I will not make it at all. But my reg fee better go towards saving the hammers!!

Have fun people. I wish I could make it.
sorry you cant make it out, but thank you for your support

1 - 12 of 12 Posts