Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, a while back my 'dad' gave me this gun ( link to thread ) well, I have still never fired it, and it's just not what I want.

So I don't know much about these things... I want to sell it, but I have no clue what I should be asking for it.

Help?

Ruger .357 Magnum Security Six 4'' barrel.

Thanks! :)

·
Registered
9,708 Posts
So, a while back my 'dad' gave me this gun ( link to thread ) well, I have still never fired it, and it's just not what I want.

So I don't know much about these things... I want to sell it, but I have no clue what I should be asking for it.

Help?

Ruger .357 Magnum Security Six 4'' barrel.

Thanks! :)
In Memphis, TN, I'd ask $400 OBO.

·
Registered
11,471 Posts
There's a decent amount of stuff under "ruger security six" on [url="http://www.gunbroker.com]Gunbroker[/url] (I dunno how to link to search results there, sorry) in the $300-1200 range depending on flavor and condition. I'd suggest looking it up and comparing to what else you can find; find another example in similar condition, and you've got a pretty good ballpark for what it's worth. Guessing from the other thread, $350-400 is probably about right.

Or you can probably dump it pretty quick for $200-300, or take it to a gunshop and trade it towards something you actually like, but you'll probably only get a hundred or two on trade towards something else.

·
Registered
12,465 Posts
$350 will get it sold around here. You could get 4-425 if your patient. Better option is offer it for trade for what you do want on some of the boards.

·
Registered
13,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll give ya $500
Sold! :p

I'm in no hurry. It's just not what I want. I'd eventually like to get another pistol (most likely Bersa .380) but it's not a necessity right now.

Thanks for the input guys! Oh, and btw, if someone is intersted... .:raisingeyebrows:

:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts