Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
tube Help!!

I HAVE A 85 YOTA AND I NEED SOME IDEAS ON HOW TO CHOP THE FRONT OFF AND TUBE IT .STILL BEING ABLE TO USE THE FENDERS AND HOOD.
SOME PIC'S WOULD BE NICE BUT WOULD BE HAPPY WITH ANY INFO

THANKS
[email protected]

ECV 7-11

·
Registered
517 Posts
WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU MEAN? ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT CHOPPING OUT THE INNER FENDERS AND CORE SUPPORT? SPECIFICS HELP.

ALSO, IN ENGLISH, WE USE BOTH CAPITALS AND lower case letters. Not to be a dick, but there's a lot worse on here than me!

·
Banned
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
tube help?

yep you got it . i want to cut the front clip off and tube it but i still would like to put the hood and fenders on it. just need some ideas :idea: on how to go about it. pic's or any info would help

thanks
rich

[email protected]
ecv 7-11

·
Registered
517 Posts
Probably want to check out the Project "Blu" thread. Search for Project "Blu" or threads started by Wheelie_Pete. What are you trying for? Are you making space for an engine swap, or going for more strength or what? Personally, I'd get some 1" or 3/4" square tube, and start cutting and welding.

·
Banned
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
thanks i'll look into that .i'm putting a 4.3 tbi in it making space for an engine swap, and going for more strength thats why im asking for help

thanks
rich

·
Registered
14,457 Posts
As was stated, search for "Project Blu" which is a tube front end and while you are at it, search for "Crash" and his 4.3 swap.

Both will give you pages of information and photos.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts