Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Addicted to Gear Oil
9,986 Posts
FAQ = Frequently Asked Questions, look up at the top left of the page...there you go....try that first. It's called an avatar...
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/faq.php

FYI...stoopid, big, mud trucks are :rainbow: and don't be suprised if you don't receive a very warm welcome.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im not afraid to get wet, usually we wheel all weekend till we break something then fix it and keep muddin

·
Registered
6 Posts
fuck you guys that truck is sweet
i bet all you fucking gay boys are jealouse
go suck a cock mother fucking queers

·
Registered
6 Posts
a warning for what? his trucks cool and there all sayin ita a peice of shit
i bet its one of the nicest trucks on here

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
a warning for what? his trucks cool and there all sayin ita a peice of shit
i bet its one of the nicest trucks on here
3 posts deep and youve already decided its the nicest truck here? Uuuuummm no. This is a mud truck on a rockcrawl forum... your gonna get some shit.

·
Registered
7,777 Posts
I like that color scheme...reminds me of :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:!!!:shaking:

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
no doubt thats a nice truck, but like others said, this is a rock crawling forum, i dont care if you have a $500,000 truck, if it dont wheel and get banged up alot of guys here dont like it

·
Registered
6 Posts
well still
the guy just had a question, who cares out his truck
hes new, i didnt even kno what forum this is im sure he didnt eather, give him a break

·
Registered
12,348 Posts
well still
the guy just had a question, who cares out his truck
hes new, i didnt even kno what forum this is im sure he didnt eather, give him a break
You are a fucking tard. The truck might be cool, if it weren't for the flaming paint job. Paint jobs like that are for show trucks and people stuck in the 80's that still sport mullets.:shaking:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts