Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How's about the best looking Land Cruiser hat ?

Here's mine ! :D

BTW, please disregard the ugly looking MoFo under the hat :rolleyes:
Hell, you'd think that pic was taken at the county jail:D

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
D'OH! I got a *sweet*, super-limited edition Cruiser hat, but no digital camera! I'll see if I can stop by Jason Kenne's tomorrow...you'll dig this hat!

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
He's a semi famous actor over here, about 68 years old.

BJ I'm known for obscure dark humor, if you get it it's way funny, if you don't you go WTF??? Once in a while I'm the only one laughing
Butch:confused:

Attachments

·
Registered
17,122 Posts
hey don, it's like my grandpa always said;" it's easy stinkin' when you got a load in your pants".:flipoff2:

i'm wearing a hat in this one, does that count?!:D :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Actually, I laughed my ass off, I think old Wilford does kind a look like me. :laughing: :laughing:

Of course your hat counts, Georg, that's a famous hat. That's So-Cal Cruiser fashion at it's best ! :D

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Or are you showing your age a little, old timer :D
Did you guys go to school together or something :D

texican said:
He's a semi famous actor over here, about 68 years old.

BJ I'm known for obscure dark humor, if you get it it's way funny, if you don't you go WTF??? Once in a while I'm the only one laughing
Butch:confused:

·
TJK
2,308 Posts
Butch sent me one of those hats. It's sweet! I don't even take it off to shower...

TJK

·
Registered
410 Posts
I like the cooler flying out the back... :D Gotta strap that baby down, its got precious post-run cargo I'm sure...

·
Registered
17,122 Posts
no need to get jealous there toploader. don't be sad bro, maybe we can get you a hair transplant from your ass to your bald spot!:flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
reorx said:
I like the cooler flying out the back... :D Gotta strap that baby down, its got precious post-run cargo I'm sure...

I NOTICED THAT TOO! AND THE PASSENGER DOOR IS ABOUT TO COME OPEN. GEEZ MAN, YOUR JUST SLACKIN'!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Pretty hard to see the passenger door in that pic. That's the driver door BJ's about to fall out of.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts