Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You had a pump for the gear oil that ran off air. It was portable and seemed to work real good. What was it and where to get one?

Also I liked you tire pressure guage. While I did see the threads about guages, I was curious as to what kind you had. I used one that someone else had at Beatty. It was just like your but didn't let you bleed off air like yours does. Thanks

·
Premium Member
30,419 Posts
the tank is from hendricks motorsports. he promised to make me one but after waiting a years or so i just stole his :D he has the tanks to make more so call him up and order one. i think the are around 75 bucks.

the gauge i have is a rebco that you can get from www.stockcarproducts.com snap-on truck carrys a similar blue point but the numbers are not as large and it is not as easy to adjust to half pound increaments

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
camo said:
the tank is from hendricks motorsports. he promised to make me one but after waiting a years or so i just stole his :D he has the tanks to make more so call him up and order one. i think the are around 75 bucks.

the gauge i have is a rebco that you can get from www.stockcarproducts.com snap-on truck carrys a similar blue point but the numbers are not as large and it is not as easy to adjust to half pound increaments

Thank you very much!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts