Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How's that conversion coming??

What axles are you using? I scored a Dana 44 with flat top knuckles and I am trying to figure out what I want to use in the rear. I really want my wheel bolt patterns to be the same (Front and rear), you went 8 lug right??

·
Registered
7,592 Posts
8 lug full float 35 spline d70 and an 8 lug d44 arb! if u want to keep your 6 lug pattern you have the option of getting a 60 with dutman or whos ever axels with 6 lug and disk brakes(35spline of course) brandon did this and his set up is sweet. just costs a lil more, i had no money so i went tith the 70 8 lug cuz i got a great dealon the pair!

as for how its coming, axels shoul dbe in this weekend ill try and remember to take pics this time. im gathering my steering stuff this week. picke dup my arms on monday! jiMMy

·
Registered
10,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hell yeah. I picked up a bunch of spare axles from my uncles house. And I am in the process of selling the body off my brothers blazer and re-building a toy for him. I will be running 350/350/Dana 300 Dana 44 front and most likely Corp 14 in the rear. I can't wait. Should be killer!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts