Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
moto261 said:
hay :flipoff2: dont you think you should use the PM's for this all the hard core people mite get there Panties in a bunch

:massey:

well with everything going on lately how much farther could there panties really get up there asses before they came out there nose's anyhow?? i think it's safe :flipoff2:

BTW :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
HAY YOU TWO DUMB ASS'S WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING DON'T YOU KNOW WE HAVE PM'S FOR THAT KIND OF CRAP!!!!!

NOW GO TO YOUR ROOMS AND DON'T COME OUT UNTILL I GET DONE WITH YOUR MOM!!!!

shit sorry guys i thought i was some where else....:flipoff2:

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
godzuki said:
fawkit then:flipoff2: :flipoff2:
And we give the newb's a hard time for padding,
just shows the rise in boardum, On the lines of tech im producing flange adapters to adapt toy shafts to early model zuk cases:D

·
Premium Member
11,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Rockrat said:

And we give the newb's a hard time for padding,
just shows the rise in boardum, On the lines of tech im producing flange adapters to adapt toy shafts to early model zuk cases:D

and what would the benifit of this be?

c'mon if u're gonna post tech at lest explain it! and give us all the spec's so we can copy it :flipoff2:

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
DSI said:

and what would the benifit of this be?

c'mon if u're gonna post tech at lest explain it! and give us all the spec's so we can copy it :flipoff2:
Benefit of adapting any toy drive shaft be it 82-85 to any small flange zuk t-case/rear pinion. its not generally a problem when you have the larg flange. 84 toy shafts have the same hole pattern as the the large zuk flange, all you need is a spacer but if you got the small zuk case your lefted searching and fabbing, I have all the drawings dimensions, and PATENT on this new adapter, have to fund the project some how it s more for the guys that dont want to change out there axles and spend $65.00 at suzuki for the large flange but still want the beefier shaft.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Rockrat said:

Benefit of adapting any toy drive shaft be it 82-85 to any small flange zuk t-case/rear pinion. its not generally a problem when you have the larg flange. 84 toy shafts have the same hole pattern as the the large zuk flange, all you need is a spacer but if you got the small zuk case your lefted searching and fabbing, I have all the drawings dimensions, and PATENT on this new adapter, have to fund the project some how it s more for the guys that dont want to change out there axles and spend $65.00 at suzuki for the large flange but still want the beefier shaft.
Rockrat, How much$$$ are the adaptors going to be???? And when are you going to start producing them?

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
I have the straight adapters done but am waitng on the second set Im running a batch havent gotten final #'s from the machine shop. so the price is not set yet, they should not be, any more than a standard adap that you would by in a SPOA. I should have them back in roughly 2 wks with deff. pricing. I will really dont want to post that stuff here for SPAM reasons if you interested shoot ma an email and when I have everything ill let you know.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts