Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HID Kit for the 9006 lowbeam blubs. . They are they 8000k color, which puts out a bluish tint. ive had them on my truck for the past month, and they are an excellent purchase. Due to reasons i have to sell them. Im asking $350 plus shipping and insurance. They are very simple to hook up and probably take 15 minutes to put in, and run the ballast and ignitors. Its a direct swap into any headlight that uses the 9006 blubs

*EDIT* $300 Shipped

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
is it possible to replace the bulb for a less bluish tint or are HID sets matched?

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
for the first question:Where are you located? and nope.. its a 04 dark green silverado..

for the second question: You should be able to swap them out for a blub in the 6000k range (light blue tint), or the 4200k-5000k which is a Bright white but im not 100% positive its possible. I guess i could talk to the company i purchased these from... but you will probably be looking at 125-175 for the pair of blubs.. these damn things are not cheap

·
Registered
641 Posts
whats the company and model #? I would need to buy their housing

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There's no housing needed. Its a McCullough Kit. They swap into the factory housing as long as its not a sealed beam. I have them currently in the factory housing on my 04 silverado

James

Ill post some pics in a few

·
Registered
641 Posts
Imkunfused said:
There's no housing needed. Its a McCullough Kit. They swap into the factory housing as long as its not a sealed beam. I have them currently in the factory housing on my 04 silverado

James

Ill post some pics in a few
bingo, but I do know I can get a halogen housing for like 30 bucks. Is that all that's needed?

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
as far as i know yes. As long as you can put a regular 9006 lowbeam blub in it, you can put these in it.

James

·
Banned
272 Posts
Do you have a website for the company? I'd like to see if they have a kit for my Dodge.

Brian

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I dont have a website.. and actually the kit is just blubs.. Do you know what blubs the low beam uses in your dodge?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts