Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hat's off to Jess and his shop.

I just put a Dana 300 in my XJ daily driver and needed an rear shaft fast. He found a way to get mine done within the window I had for the project. When he wasn't able to make the UPS deadline for the second day air that I had paid for he sent it NEXT DAY with out extra cost to me! I was stunned.

It showed up just as I put the last bolt in my crossmember. I was putting it to the test less than an hour later. Perfect timing is an understatement!

He clearly cares about the people he make things for. It shows in his customer service and his patronage of this board.

He will get all of my driveshaft business

:beer: :beer:

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shameless Bruiser! I'll be there, I can plate the giant hole I cut in my floor to fit the D300 another day!

Flat clocking a D300 is not for the weak of heart.

Looking forward to making contact with ya'll. Been meaning to, but I don't get out much these days.

You and I actually met at the Sunbelt Rental place near the State fairgrounds a couple years ago. Not sure if you'll remember

·
Registered
6,040 Posts
Johann said:

You and I actually met at the Sunbelt Rental place near the State fairgrounds a couple years ago. Not sure if you'll remember
Now that is funny
I do remember
So that is who is this, I was wondering.
Cool will be nice to chat again
Bad news my XJ has no axles under it right now so it will not be there.

Oh well maybe next time.

Ken C

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bruiser,

I'll make you a deal on a D30/D35? combo, heh heh :flipoff2:

No really, what's going in? 9", 44's, mogs, Tank treads?

My junk's got more than a few rough edges right now. Awkward growth spurt with little time to devote to it.

See ya Saturday

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Good to hear. I think with any luck I'll be ready to ship my shafts out to Jesse this coming week...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts