Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1


These are made by High impact http://www.high-impact.net/beadlockpage.htm


here is 1 e-mail i got
I thought you might be interested: In addition to the Klune-V Extreme
Underdrive and RAD Rapid Air Down valve stem, High Impact Marketing is
now
distributing the new beadlock wheel manufactured by Allied Racing Wheels.
These wheels are in current production and are available now.

Allied Wheel Corp., one of the major US manufacturers of OEM and
aftermarket
wheels, has recently brought on board Greg Mulkey, former wheel designer
with Marsh Racing (MRT) for 20 years. He was involved with the
development
of the original MRT beadlock wheel in 1981.

Greg has developed a full premium, competition grade rock crawling
beadlock
wheel. It uses a full 32 bolt beadlock system, however is competitively
priced against inferior 18 bolt beadlock wheels

Check it out: Pictures and additional information can be found on the web
at www.high-impact.net, look under the "products" section.

Call me or e-mail for information now. 661-242-8900

* "Dealer inquiries invited" * High impact has an excellent jobber
program
for qualified dealers.

Greg Miller
High Impact Marketing
Direct line: 661-242-8900 www.high-impact.net

Note: Beadlock wheels are for off road use only. They are not approved by
the D.O.T.

----------------------------------------
than another
Can do. List price is $195 ea. for a black wheel. I can do them for $175 at
this time. Black ring on Chrome wheel is $20 more, per wheel.

What do you think?

Greg Miller
High Impact Marketing
Voice: 661-242-8900
Website: www.high-impact.net
E-mail: [email protected]


seem really nice! cheap then MRT's
i wish i had to $$ to get these, but i thought i would pass this along

[ 10-19-2001: Message edited by: welndmn ]
 

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
Joined
·
62,007 Posts
interesting...

IMHO, since the guy used to work at MRT, and that wheel sure looks like a MRT wheel, why are they bashing MRT?

I just have a problem with a company whose intro email involved bashing a competitor <IMG SRC="smilies/frown.gif" border="0">

[edit]so maybe it is not bashing, but "inferior" comments are really not necessary....

Besides, the MRT's are 36 bolt - so ha <IMG SRC="smilies/tongue.gif" border="0">

[ 10-18-2001: Message edited by: DRM ]
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,013 Posts
Originally posted by DRM:
<STRONG>interesting...

IMHO, since the guy used to work at MRT, and that wheel sure looks like a MRT wheel, why are they bashing MRT?

I just have a problem with a company whose intro email involved bashing a competitor <IMG SRC="smilies/frown.gif" border="0">

[edit]so maybe it is not bashing, but "inferior" comments are really not necessary....

Besides, the MRT's are 36 bolt - so ha <IMG SRC="smilies/tongue.gif" border="0">

[ 10-18-2001: Message edited by: DRM ]</STRONG>

I believe the "inferior" comment is meant to mean that 36 is better than 18. That is how I read it anyway and do agree. Doesn't seem to be directed at MRT's 18-bolt locks directly.

As far as looking like an MRT, of course it does, how much can you change the appearance of a black daytona beadlock? <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
561 Posts
Just one more company to add to the list without 16.5" beadlocks. <IMG SRC="smilies/crybaby2.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/crybaby2.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/crybaby2.gif" border="0">
 

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
Joined
·
62,007 Posts
Originally posted by Outlaw99TJ:
<STRONG>Just one more company to add to the list without 16.5" beadlocks. <IMG SRC="smilies/crybaby2.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/crybaby2.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/crybaby2.gif" border="0"></STRONG>
I hear ya on that <IMG SRC="smilies/frown.gif" border="0">

And just how hard could it be to make them? Sheesh <IMG SRC="smilies/rolleyes.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,053 Posts
beadlock's popping up everywhere lately! Any opinions on why these are better than the others? besides price...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,333 Posts
Originally posted by Outlaw99TJ:
<STRONG>Just one more company to add to the list without 16.5" beadlocks. <IMG SRC="smilies/crybaby2.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/crybaby2.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/crybaby2.gif" border="0"></STRONG>
aggressive offroad makes them to, 16.5 any lug pattern any back spacing and 40 bolt...

can't beat that!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,104 Posts
ok i missed the price the first time. like i've saids before....i'm a tard. <IMG SRC="smilies/clown.gif" border="0">
 

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
Joined
·
62,007 Posts
Originally posted by DSI:
<STRONG>aggressive offroad makes them to, 16.5 any lug pattern any back spacing and 40 bolt...

can't beat that!</STRONG>
more info?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
561 Posts
Why is that most of the beadlock rims have such a wide ring? Are there any 16.5" 'locks out there with a narrower ring as not to cover most of the inner rim?
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top