Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone by chance get a higher res version of this pic from SC's course #1 "The Wall of Death"? Team #72, the 2nd Super Mod team to run it on Sat. morning. One of my buddies caught this one on his cell phone camera. I know there was a ton of media there so I'm hoping someone else got it too. Hoping to make a poster for the basement.

Thanks,

Head

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
for those with really high res pics i'll make this offer again. send me a file and i'll print it large for you...what's in it for me is that i get a new banner/poster to hang up in my shop. want a 10x10 for your office? no problem, send me some pics!

·
3,469 Posts
This was going to be our next cover shot but we have one even better, so I decided to waste it on you bastards!!! This is the kind of work you will come to expect from the Xtreme Offroad Magazine crew, baby!

Hey Dustin Webster, I told you I know how to use my camera!!!!

·
pro web-wheeler
21,640 Posts
OMFG...how in the world did she save that?!?!?!?!?!

Something better for the cover????

And yes, you worked some magic with that camera!!!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ASH said:
:D Nice Jason! I will ask around to see if anyone in our group might have one.

Andy
Thanks Andy, nice meeting you at SC. Wish your motor would have been heathly that 1st day. My Jeepaholics guys got a sweet one of you:

Head

·
Registered
280 Posts
jeepobsessive said:
Thanks Andy, nice meeting you at SC. Wish your motor would have been heathly that 1st day. My Jeepaholics guys got a sweet one of you:

Head
Thanks again Jason, and the next one won't have that problem. :D

And the pics of Becca!!! You better step it up Dustin, she's starting to show you up.

Andy

·
Registered
151 Posts
jeepobsessive said:
Anyone by chance get a higher res version of this pic from SC's course #1 "The Wall of Death"? Team #72, the 2nd Super Mod team to run it on Sat. morning. One of my buddies caught this one on his cell phone camera. I know there was a ton of media there so I'm hoping someone else got it too. Hoping to make a poster for the basement.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
These are some awesome pic's!!!!!! :eek:
I don't think I realized how far these competitors rigs jumped when watching in person it went by in a split second. To freeze frame these air shots makes it seem much more impossible that any made it over.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts