·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts

·
3d Artist for Hire!
19,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found a few for 1800

I've seen them for cheaper (1300-ish) which is still out of my reach to justify a build... but I'll get a few flats just to have.

It may be possible to source the parts individually for much cheaper. If I can go this route, I will. I'll also SBR the thing, if I can get enough parts to do a build...

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
I've seen them for cheaper (1300-ish) which is still out of my reach to justify a build... but I'll get a few flats just to have.

It may be possible to source the parts individually for much cheaper. If I can go this route, I will. I'll also SBR the thing, if I can get enough parts to do a build...
I was thinking mp5 flat and mag shit, CETME/G3 parts, 9mm barrel out of something sleeved to fit the CETME front trunnion, new bolt face for the CETME bolt, decrease the recoil spring till it runs or ditch that and run non-locked.

Its not like the roller delayed blowback gives a fuck what is hitting it

·
3d Artist for Hire!
19,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was thinking mp5 flat and mag shit, CETME/G3 parts, 9mm barrel out of something sleeved to fit the CETME front trunnion, new bolt face for the CETME bolt, decrease the recoil spring till it runs or ditch that and run non-locked.

Its not like the roller delayed blowback gives a fuck what is hitting it

Lowers are different dimensions, so it would be a bit of effort to get to work, but as far as I know, the trigger packs are interchangable--but I could always be wrong.

I know the parts are out there, just gotta find somewhere that won't be an ass raping...

Is it legal to SBR an 80% build? I want to say yes, but have never fully researched it...

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
Lowers are different dimensions, so it would be a bit of effort to get to work, but as far as I know, the trigger packs are interchangable--but I could always be wrong.

I know the parts are out there, just gotta find somewhere that won't be an ass raping...

Is it legal to SBR an 80% build? I want to say yes, but have never fully researched it...
trigger packs are AFAIK, and the difrence in lowers is moot as you can set up it pinnned, pinned/cliped or whatever you feel.

and yes, just requires you to create a serial and stamp your info in the weapon last I checked

1 - 9 of 9 Posts