Dinkerdoodledoo
9,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sixty-Ninth Airborne said:
What size bottle? What else are you selling?
I don't remember the size, but it's a four hour straight bottle and about 3ft high.

Look at my sig??? :confused:

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am not. All my things are in El Dorado.

I am in Maine, thus the reason I am selling.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Wish I hadnt just bought my Hobart 175, cart & tank... I'd have taken this in a heartbeat.. unless you want to trade for a smaller unit + cash here's a bump for ya...

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RocKrawler said:
Wish I hadnt just bought my Hobart 175, cart & tank... I'd have taken this in a heartbeat.. unless you want to trade for a smaller unit + cash here's a bump for ya...
I may be willing to do so, make your deal.

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pinerog said:
Next in line? :)
This is first come, first serve, guys.

I have a truck rolling out in two weeks that I need to finance.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
trade ya a 2000 giant XTC ds1 full suspension mt bike disk brakes XT compoents rdes like brand new 18"

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks, but I can't ride much anymore and I have a Tracer XLR

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Mines in the same shape, less than a year old, used less than 2 hours, brand new tank thats 3/4 or more full, and includes cart.. any chance of doing $225 + my setup?

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'll give you $700, and can pick it up tommorrow. Where are you located? Shoot me a pm, with your # and I'll call you tomorrow moring, or tonight if you wanna sell it.

THanks

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry guys, for 700 I'll keep it.

Let me look into the 175, Krawler. I'll get back to you.

I assume you're coming this way to get mine, if we do this?

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Let me know if you're interested first, then we'll work the logistics of the exchange. For everyone else, I not looking to sell my current welder, but if a deal for an upgrade exists I'll take it, so dont PM me offering me rediculous amounts because you cant tell the difference between a 135 and 175 unit.. average pricing is $589 + $119 for the cart and $145 for the bottle.. they arent $459 shipped 85 runna.. go pimp your lo-dough offers somewhere else ya friggin newbie!

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
Grendel,

If you don't do the trade or get a better offer, my offer of $800 still stands. I'm trying to stick to my budget since I went back to school. But I'm sure someone will give you $850 for it. BTT for you

Thanks.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts